- Build a model of a railroad handcar, using the Makerbot to print all the cast and fabricated metal parts, but using wood for the parts that would be wood on the real thing.
- Print some large railroad wheels, either for the handcar or for some other project. How large can I go?
- An HO model of a 1950's style burger stand (like this Dairy Queen
- More ergonomic throttle case for the model railroad throttles I use.
- Print a full railroad car in HO. (Requires the Mendel so I can print a 6" long piece.)
Friday, May 28, 2010
So the Mendel printer's almost done. What's on my list of potential projects?
Posted by Robert Bowdidge at 11:19 PM